So, we’re married now.

I guess I have to start making wreathes for every season and cooking meals that are somewhat edible, right?

The drama queen inside me is a little bit disappointed to admit that our wedding day went perfectly. Many thanks to our moms and awesome wedding planners for making sure of that. Mother Nature even cooperated, and the somewhat menacing forecast of scattered thunderstorms turned out to be inaccurate.

Saturday morning my maids and I woke up nice and early to get our hair and make up done at Edge Salon and Spa in North Augusta, SC. They did a fabulous job, and if you are getting married in the CSRA or just need some pampering, call them up. They’ll take care of you.

Here we are after getting prettified:

And here we are after getting dressed:

The day went by so fast, just like everyone said it would. Almost immediately after zipping up my gown it seemed like I was walking down the aisle toward Mike.

Here we are kissing for the first time as husband and wife:

The wedding party:

And our first dance:

Now I’m in for the daunting task of digging our furniture out from underneath a pile of gifts and cards! Wish me luck…

Tags: Love, Our Wedding

Related Posts

by
Compulsive snacker. Bleeding heart. Unhealthy obsession with Tom Hanks and cats. Florida State and Syracuse University alum.
Previous Post Next Post

Comments

1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see all the pics.

• July
    • March 20, 2012

congratulations!!!! you looked gorgeous!! can't wait to see more pics!

2. Reply

Congrats! You looked phenomenal.

3. Reply

yay congratulations!! you are STUNNING wow!! and i love your hair, they did an awesome job!! xox danathewonderforest.com

4. Reply

Oh my God, you looked absolutely perfect and what a beautiful dress! Congratulations!Silken Spirits

• CMae
    • March 20, 2012

Congrats! You looked fantastic on your wedding day!!!!

5. Reply

you are a princess. congrats!

6. Reply

Congrats!

7. gorgeous!I love your hair and make up although I can't pull off the slick back to save my life.

8. Reply

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are such a stunning bride! And y'all are gonna have some hot little babies.

9. Reply

Congrats! You look gorgeous!! I love the color of your bridesmaids' dresses!

10. Reply

Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!! You look DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I am so glad your day went perfectly!!

11. Reply

Wow, you look like a celebrity!!! So beautiful <3 I love your dress and the bridesmaid dresses.

12. Reply

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more pics from your big day!

• Gena
    • March 20, 2012

It WAS a perfect wedding and you the perfect bride:) I'm so very happy for you!!

13. Reply

You are stunning! Congrats!

14. Reply

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful wedding…and gorgeous bridesmaids dresses!!Keep Shining,Meghan

• Anonymous
    • March 21, 2012

15. Reply

You looked like a perfect barbie doll. Absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!!!

• Rach
    • March 21, 2012

You look absolutely stunning!!

16. Reply

Oh my word, you look STUNNING! So beautiful!I hope you share many MANY more pictures!

17. Reply

You look beautiful! The bridesmaids dresses are so pretty too! Congrats!

18. Reply

Congrats! How exciting, love the colors and you are all stunning!!!Tabmy-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

• LWLH
    • March 23, 2012

Congrats girl…you girls look amazing : )

19. Reply

congrats, girlie! sorry i've been blog mia and just now seeing these! you look beautiful!!wishing you the very best in your new endeavors!