I have this problem where I get SOOO annoyed at really lame things. These things shouldn’t garner any sort of reaction, but I literally have to stop, take a few deep breaths, and collect myself so that I don’t start breaking stuff.
Here’s my top 5 list of STUPID annoying stuff that happens to me all the time.
1. Burning myself on my hair straightener or curling iron. I mean, I straighten my hair on a pretty regular basis, so you’d think I’d have the technique down. Wrong.
2. Losing something I JUST had in my hand. There’s only so many places it could have gotten, but it’s like everything I own is actually a ninja robot, and if I set it down for a millisecond, when I go to pick it back up, it’s gone.
3. When it takes me 5 tries to pick something up. I do this bobbing up and down routine and this…sock or pen or whatever it is consistently eludes my fingertips.
4. Carrying my laundry without a laundry basket. I’m doing fine, and then I drop an unruly pair of panties or something and have to stop to pick it up. It’s like a circus act. I successfully subdue the panties but in the process lose a sock or t-shirt. The vicious cycle ensues.
5. Forgetting my passwords. Like seriously. I use like the same 3 passwords or some variation of them for EVERYTHING. There you go cyber stalkers. Now you know. But every once in a while, if I sign up for something when I’m feeling randy, I’ll use something new. I usually click the “remember me” option, so I don’t have to worry about it. But every once in a while, the log-in-rememberer Gods decide to mess with me, and they don’t automatically log me in. It’s like the worst part of my day if that happens.