The amount of navy blue in my blog layout is seriously bumming me out so I will probably be redesigning within the next few days.
I was in Tallahassee all weekend for a super awesome family reunion with my soror sistas. It was a blasty blast. Now I’m taking full advantage of my two days off “work” and vegging out on Mike’s couch while he’s out being all sheriffy.
So this song = my new obsession so all you homegirls out there need to listen to it.
Anyway, here are some things I’ve learned since last Friday:
1. There is no such thing as too much queso dip.
2. I can seriously eat my weight in queso dip.
3. My matress in Asheville can not compete with my matress in Tallahassee.
4. My pets are seriously awesome. (Happy 3rd birthday to Bella today!)
5. I will never be able to cut junk food out of my diet completely.
6. Nothing brings girls together like Margaritas and basil mojitos.
7. Just because you’re pretty, the live band at Bullwinkles will NOT play your romantic song request.