A lot of people harbor some confusion when it comes to appropriate times to play dead, so I’ve compiled a short list of times when I find that playing dead is the best option.
1. When you are being ignored.
– Nobody can ignore a dead body. Unless your friends and family are the Mob.
2. When you owe somebody money.
– Why should you have to pay up after a lost best? Who are you really doing any favors by paying your bills on time? Borrowed money? I.O.U? Pfffffft. Being out of debt is for schmucks. Just ask Obama.
3. When you are asked to judge a “which bullet hurts worst” contest.
-Let’s be honest. This one does not need an explanation.